Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We are looking to add an Account Coordinator to our Account Services team. This position will work collaboratively with our clients and internal team to understand the strategic objectives of our programs and contribute to successful execution.
What You’ll Do
- Comprehensive notetaking during internal and client meetings, client debrief sessions and during medical and legal review.
- Attending weekly status meetings and circulating the meeting documentation assuring pre-meeting information/updates are included, action items highlighted, and post meeting deliverables listed.
- Scheduling all internal and external program team meetings.
- Supporting live program execution, including researching potential attendees, drafting meeting materials and coordinating light logistics
- Communicating with faculty
- Collecting pre/post meeting survey data.
- Completing all required data entry
This is a growth position where you will develop knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the role of medical education within the industry. You will have an opportunity to observe faculty and client interactions, research market dynamics, scientific advances, and new paradigms for assigned brands and study brand knowledge.
What You’ll Have
You will be successful if you are highly organized with keen oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a must along with proficiency in Microsoft® Office programs and internet skills and a desire to learn medical terminology and pharmaceutical products.
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Flexible/hybrid work schedule options
- Salary Range: $45,000-62,000 annually. HWP expects to hire near the middle of this range.