Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We are looking for an Account Director who will build and maintain strong client and key opinion leader relationships in order to turn the clients’ strategic objectives into business opportunities for HWP and assure that the internal team drives those objectives forward to deliver exceptional work. This position will be responsible for leading and riving the day-to-day work in the agency, ensuring that all work aligns with the clients’ strategy, is error free and is delivered on time and on budget. Success will be based on partnering with team members and cross-departmental stakeholders to understand the status of timeline milestones and may have supervisory responsibilities in monitoring the day-to-day workload of junior team members.
What You’ll Do
- Participating in client brand strategy meetings and using information to provide guidance to internal and external stakeholders and assuring all resources developed are in line with the strategic objectives.
- Collaborating across departments in the development of strategic content materials such as pitch slides, quarterly business reviews, field or speaker training and other educational content.
- Leading development of Statements of Work, needs assessments and program budgets. Actively monitor and track budgets against approved scopes of work.
- Proactively staying apprised of current market trends and competition and applying knowledge to client strategic objectives.
- Assuring the success of team members by participating in onboarding and training.
What You’ll Have
- 5+ years of account management experience within a medical communications or medical advertising agency.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and pharmaceutical products and knowledge of regulations and program implementation procedures
- High level of business acumen, financial awareness and negotiation skills
- Client intimacy mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication and time management skills
- Proven strong interpersonal skills and the ability to participate constructively and effectively in meetings with a clear understanding of individual action items
- Proactive problem-solving skills in communications with internal teams and clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Remote and hybrid work schedule options
- Salary range: $92,000 – $142,000 annually. HWP expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range.