Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
At this time we are looking to add an Account Manager to our Account Services team. The Account Manager will work collaboratively with clients and senior members of the HWP account services team to ensure successful planning and execution of programs and development of quality enduring educational initiatives. They will identify all components of assigned program and manage details from inception to completion assuring established deadlines are met with executional excellence
What You’ll Do
- Supporting client relationship across projects through an understanding of the strategy
- Interacting directly with clients, sending them reports, projects to review, responding to questions and mitigating concerns
- Developing relationships with key KOL associates, assistants and advisors
- Communicating clearly back and forth with Account Team Director/Lead to anticipate and overcome challenges with clients
- Identifying meeting materials requirements and assure complete and timely arrival.
- Executing and supervising the complete and accurate Audience Accumulation process
- Assuring complete and satisfactory execution of post-program activities and program close-out
- Supporting enduring material development
- Collaborating with Meetings & Events team when planning live & virtual events
What You’ll Have
Exceeding client expectations is a must. As such we will be looking to you to demonstrate a well-developed customer service mindset. Your effectiveness will depend on your organizational and problem solving skills, your ability to work independently, work independently and prioritize your work and communicate effectively. In addition you should have .
- 3-5 Years Account/Project Management Experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe® Acrobat)
- Previous direct experience in medical communications or medical advertising agency or transferrable experience
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Remote and hybrid work schedule options
- Salary range: $56.4k – $80k annually. HWP expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range