Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We are looking to add a project-based Budget Analyst to our Finance & Accounting Team. This position will be based in our Upper Saddle River, NJ office. We are looking for someone who has experience in medical communications or pharmaceuticals. This position will manage the program budget process from proposal to final reconciliation assuring accuracy, completeness, and integrity of process.
What You’ll Do
- Working with Account Services to create budgets for new proposals using budget templates reflective of project scope and client requirements
- Establishing and maintaining required proposal budget documentation and tracking controls to ensure integrity of the process and accuracy of files and templates
- Working with Account Services and Finance to monitor and control program budgets and communicate variances internally and externally as required
- Working with Financial Analysts to assure accuracy of accruals
- Understanding client reporting requirements and templates and implementing procedures to comply
- Review the final reconciliation of projects in a timely manner
- Reviewing client financial contracts (Statements of Work, Work Orders, Amendments) to ensure liability is minimized, confidentiality is maintained, and terms are consistent with company and client requirements
What You’ll Have
- Strong proficiency in Excel, including PivotTables and Lookups
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft® programs, including Access and Word
- Experience in project-based budgeting
- Employment history that includes medical communications and/or pharmaceutical companies
- Familiarity with financial contract management
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Independent self-starter who can follow directions
- Strong communication skills
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Remote and hybrid work available
- Salary range: $76,000 – $100,000 annually. Please note, HWP expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range.
Please note, we will only respond to candidates we deem qualified.