Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We are looking to add a Digital Coordinator to our Digital team. The Digital Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Associate Director, Product Management to manage and enhance HWP proprietary digital platforms as well as our clients’ various digital products.
What You’ll Do
- Test new feature updates and configuration changes before they are implemented, contributing to seamless and optimal user experience
- Prepare screenshots and necessary documentation for submissions that need to undergo medical, legal, and regulatory review
- Facilitate communication across internal teams so that all stakeholders are informed about updates
- Create the framework for HWPOnsite®, load participant data, and process nuance requests
- Contribute to content updates of the HWP website through CMS platforms
This is a growth position where you will develop knowledge of a diverse range of responsibilities aimed at ensuring the functionality, compliance, and overall effectiveness of digital assets.
What You’ll Have
You will be successful in this role if you have a strong technical aptitude and keen organizational skills. You will need to be able to learn and understand software applications as well as work in several programs simultaneously.
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Flexible/hybrid work schedule options
- Salary range: $50,000 – $59,000 annually. HWP expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range.
Please note, we will only respond to candidates we deem qualified.