Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
About the Role:
We’re looking to add an Editorial Assistant to our Editorial Services team. The Editorial Assistant will be responsible for executing editorial and administrative tasks supporting our speaker bureau programs.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with internal departments on the development through final production of program materials
- Develop knowledge of multiple client requirements for program materials and become familiar with client electronic tracking systems
- Serve as a liaison with the client(s) for changes to program materials, help to resolve questions, and work with other departments as needed for completion
- Assist team members with steps in the process for medical and legal reviews
- Participate in medical and legal review calls, taking notes and downloading any comments on program materials from client portals
- Adhere to specific timelines and track status/progress for all materials, ensuring team members are kept up to date at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in English/marketing/communications
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in editing or proofreading. Experience in a medical communication/medical advertising agency a plus.
- Excellent word processing and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat® Professional, and Excel
- Excellent proofreading, grammar, and spelling skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to change topics and priorities rapidly
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and communication skills
- Knowledge of project management programs such as Wrike and company tracking systems such as Veeva Vault a plus
Benefits/Perks of Working With HWP:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Remote and hybrid work schedule options