Junior Software Developer
Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We are looking to add a Junior Software Developer to our Technology Services Department. You will support the software developers in designing, documenting, and testing processes and provide hands-on help in implementing or maintaining applications.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain existing applications in conjunction with the technology team
- Maintain high quality source code to support enterprise applications
- Assist in conducting functional and nonfunctional testing as part of the development life cycle for the applications
- Create and test HTML emails using web-based tools and manually modify HTML code
What You’ll Have
- BS degree in computer science or other related technical disciplines
- 1+ years’ experience developing applications
- Knowledge of programming best practices and procedures
- The ability to program in multiple languages such as VB, VBA, C#, and .NET
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database systems (SSMS, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS)
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Remote and hybrid work available
- Generous PTO, including a paid week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Salary range: $57,000 – $65,000. HWP expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range
Please note: We will only respond to candidates we deem qualified.