Deemed one of the best places to work in the health care marketing industry by MM&M, Health & Wellness Partners, LLC, is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. We are proud of the career growth opportunity offered to all team members and a culture that supports many charitable initiatives.
Right now we are looking to add an Account Coordinator to our Account Services team. This candidate will work collaboratively with our clients and internal team to understand the strategic objectives of our programs and contribute to successful execution.
- Comprehensive note-taking during internal and client meetings, client debrief sessions, and medical and legal review
- Attending weekly status meetings and circulating the meeting documentation ensuring premeeting information/updates are included, action items are highlighted, and postmeeting deliverables are listed
- Scheduling all internal and external program team meetings
- Supporting live program execution, including researching potential attendees, drafting meeting materials, and coordinating light logistics
- Communicating with faculty
- Collecting premeeting and postmeeting survey data
- Completing all required data entry
This is a growth position where you will develop knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the role of medical education within the industry. You will have an opportunity to observe faculty and client interactions; research market dynamics, scientific advances, and new paradigms for assigned brands; and study brand knowledge.
You will be successful if you are highly organized with keen oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a plus along with proficiency in Microsoft® Office programs and internet skills and a desire to learn medical terminology and pharmaceutical products.