At this time we are looking to add an Account Manager to our Account Services team. The Account Manager will work collaboratively with clients and senior members of the HWP account services team to ensure successful planning and execution of programs and development of quality enduring educational initiatives. They will identify all components of assigned program and manage details from inception to completion assuring established deadlines are met with executional excellence
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting client relationship across projects through an understanding of the strategy
- Interacting directly with clients, sending them reports, projects to review, responding to questions and mitigating concerns
- Developing relationships with key KOL associates, assistants and advisors
- Communicating clearly back and forth with Account Team Director/Lead to anticipate and overcome challenges with clients
- Identifying meeting materials requirements and assure complete and timely arrival
- Executing and supervising the complete and accurate Audience Accumulation process
- Assuring complete and satisfactory execution of post-program activities and program close-out
- Supporting enduring material development
- Collaborating with Meetings & Events team when planning live & virtual events
Exceeding client expectations is a must. As such we will be looking to you to demonstrate a well-developed customer service mindset. Your effectiveness will depend on your organizational and problem solving skills, your ability to work independently, work independently and prioritize your work and communicate effectively. In addition you should have .
- 3-5 Years Account/Project Management Experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe® Acrobat)
- Previous direct experience in medical communications or medical advertising agency or transferrable experience