Deemed one of the best places to work in the health care marketing industry by MM&M, Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education
programs. We are proud of the career growth opportunity offered to all team members and a culture that supports many charitable initiatives.
At this time we are looking to add an Associate Director to our San Diego-based Client Services team. This high-energy candidate will work collaboratively with clients and senior members of the HWP Client Services team to ensure successful planning and
execution of programs and development of quality enduring educational initiatives. The ideal candidate will understand the client’s strategy and be able to communicate it to the internal HWP team and be certain that the strategy is considered
at each stage of the work.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the client relationship across projects through an understanding of the strategy
- Collaborating with clients and the HWP team to ensure successful execution of programs and development of quality resources for programs
- Keeping current with industry, scientific, and marketing trends and applying these to the client’s strategic objectives
- Communicating clearly with your manager to anticipate and overcome challenges with clients
- Interacting directly with clients, sending them reports, responding to questions, and mitigating concerns
This is a terrific growth opportunity for a college graduate (industry experience preferred) with strong interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizational skills. You will be successful if you have fiscal competency, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and superb problem-solving skills.
In addition, you should have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe® Acrobat)
- Strong internet search skills
- Ability to learn new content and information
- Familiarity with medical terminology and pharmaceutical products