Deemed one of the best places to work in the health care marketing industry by MM&M, Health & Wellness Partners, LLC, is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs.
We are proud of the career growth opportunity offered to all team members and a culture that supports many charitable initiatives.
The Medical Editor is responsible for working with the senior project team and lead editor to manage the project content from inception to completion, ensuring established deadlines are met, as well as technical accuracy and error-free preparation of
all content-related materials. NOTE: Medical marketing agency and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
Two key roles are part of the position:
One, you will perform substantive editing and revisions as needed, maintaining high-quality outcomes that are consistent with client’s strategic objectives for messaging.
Two, you will coordinate all internal editorial and client processes for the projects to which you are assigned.
- Ensure all content is edited, copyedited, proofread, fact-checked, and permissions sought
- Traffic content to the creative and digital departments, production services, and/or marketing operations as needed
- Participate in all aspects of the client’s
medical/legal/regulatory review process and coordinate all revisions
Materials that are worked on include:
- Slide deck presentations
- Print materials (newsletters, flyers)
The qualified candidate will be able to function effectively in stressful situations where deadlines, client demands, and budget decisions are required. You will need to have proven interpersonal skills with the ability to participate constructively and effectively in meetings with a clear understanding of individual action items.
In addition, you will need to have:
- An independent work ethic and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral communication, written communication, time management, and editorial skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills regarding communications with the team and client
- Proficiency using software applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel, Acrobat Professional, and PowerPoint