Deemed one of the best places to work in the health care marketing industry by MM&M, Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education
programs. We are proud of the career growth opportunity offered to all team members and a culture that supports many charitable initiatives.
We are currently looking to add a Program Director to the team who will serve as our digital expert, managing digital program execution and overseeing HWP’s digital assets, including proprietary products, microsites, and apps.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the development of new digital projects such as apps and microsites within quality, time, and budget requirements
- Overseeing existing digital projects in collaboration with digital program manager to ensure delivery within time and budget requirements
- Working collaboratively with the medical marketing program team to seamlessly execute all digital aspects of projects
- Managing third-party resources and vendors
- Conducting annual review of HWP products (HWPConnect®, HWPEvent®, HWPOnsite®) with end users to seek opportunities for ongoing improvement
- Ensuring meaningful and timely reporting of metrics for the digital projects
We are looking for a team player who works well under pressure, has the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrates excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
In addition, the qualified candidate will have:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficiency in web and app analytics platforms
- Experience in content management systems