Deemed one of the best places to work in the health care marketing industry by MM&M, Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. We are proud of the career growth opportunity offered to all team members and a culture that supports many charitable initiatives.
We are currently looking to add a Speaker Bureau Program Director to our Speaker Bureau Services Programs team. This candidate will have a thorough understanding of speaker bureau programs and translate requirements of statement of work and budget into an action plan for execution. You will manage and maintain workflow efficiently in a fast-paced environment ensuring each step in the process and information flows to everyone who is part of the project team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Understanding program needs and ensuring all actions are completed on time and within budget
- Monitoring program budget to ensure successful completion and notification of variances, if any
- Ensuring all day-to-day work is captured in project budget
- Ensuring all aspects of program status are communicated as needed, including ongoing contact with the client and serving as liaison between HWP and the client
- Managing day-to-day client requests including proper dissemination to appropriate team members and timely acknowledgement and response
- Overseeing speaker management and speaker utilization
- Managing QC metrics requests
- Developing, tracking, and “publishing” components including P2P invitations, assessments, bio books, promotional materials, and reference materials
- Managing the portal and database, ensuring all current speakers, slides, components are up to date on the portal
- Supervising program resources, ensuring excellence in performance
- Providing clear direction to the team
- Developing and managing detailed timelines
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills with a background in speaker bureau management. In addition, we are looking for someone who is a self-starter with keen communication skills and can work collaboratively. Success in this position requires the ability to multitask, prioritize work, and be highly detail-oriented. In addition, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft® Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Access is a plus.