Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier
place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love
and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning
culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Program Manager to join our Speaker Bureau Program Management
team. The Program Manager is responsible for complete and accurate execution of speaker bureau-specific requirements including speaker training, speaker contracting, product theaters, and virtual programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of program needs and managing them to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Build strong client relationships through effective communication
- Ownership of speaker management
- Draft program components and shepherding them through the development process, including submission for medical and legal review Support the Program Director, as needed
- Delegate tasks to the Program Coordinator in a clear and concise manner, providing training as needed
- 3-5 years of program management experience. Speaker bureau experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Zoom Meetings and Webinar
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build credibility and positive relationships with clients and key opinion leaders
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on several program tasks/projects simultaneously
Benefits/Perks for Working With HWP
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Remote and hybrid work available