Deemed one of the best places to work in the health care marketing industry by MM&M, Health & Wellness Partners, LLC, is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. We are proud of the career growth opportunity offered to all team members and a culture that supports many charitable initiatives.
At this time we are looking to add a VP, Medical Marketing Strategist to the Team. This position will be a senior team member who will ensure that current and future clients value HWP as a business partner who offers unsurpassed strategic capabilities along with superb tactical delivery. We are seeking an individual who can contribute visionary and forward thinking concepts, in addition to innovative solutions to meet the needs of our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
HWP will look to the Medical Marketing Strategist to:
- Demonstrate an intentional and rational thought process that focuses on the analysis of critical factors and variables that will influence the long-term success of our business model
- Gain exposure to strategic roles, synthesize broad information, participate in a culture of curiosity, and gather experiences that allow you to identify patterns and connect the dots in novel ways for our clients
- Engage simultaneously in being a marketer, a salesperson, and a change agent
- Drive medical education strategic conceptualization to support brand strategies and aid in brand planning across clients.
- Develop and present strategies and tactics regarding disease state and therapeutic agents and distill the medical and scientific information with strategic insights and actionable ideas.
It will be important for you to ensure knowledge transfer to those involved in supporting strategy and business development and our highly regarded scientific and medical team to continuously enhance company intellect and capabilities.
We are looking for someone with extensive pharmaceutical experience across a number of specialties along with experience in interpreting data analytics to develop medical and marketing concepts.
You will be successful if you have a creative and consultative mindset, with the ability to articulate the strategy from both medical and commercial lens. Excellent communication skills are a must with the ability to translate complex data into compelling messaging and concepts tailored to a wide range of stakeholders.