Vice President, Digital Lead
Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We are looking to add a Vice President, Digital Lead to the HWP team. In this position, you will be responsible for formulating new digital initiatives to meet clients’ business needs ensuring that clients value HWP’s strategic capabilities as much as our tactical delivery. A critical component of this role is to ensure knowledge transfer to Account Services team members to continually enhance company intellect and capabilities related to digital solutions. The Vice President, Digital Lead will work closely with Account Leads and clients to stay updated on brand goals and strategies. You will also have a full understanding of HWP proprietary products and offer ideas about enhancements that can help increase client acquisition (both existing and new) to drive sustainable growth for HWP.
What You’ll Do
- Initiate and participate in strategic and tactical brainstorming sessions; direct the strategic development of digital projects and programs
- Maintain a keen understanding of market dynamics, digital and scientific advances, and new paradigms. Utilize this knowledge to convey recommended digital strategies and get buy-in from marketing senior management and main internal stakeholders
- Develop and present strategies and tactics regarding digital solutions and distill the information into strategic insights and actionable ideas
- Arm the Account Services team with the knowledge and expertise to speak confidently about the strategic digital direction when required
- Create measurable client and strategic business KPIs
What You’ll Have
You will be successful in this role if you have an insatiable curiosity about new digital strategies and concepts and have an ability to turn insights into recommendations for digital programs. Superb communication skills are a must, along with a wide knowledge of digital and other content delivery platforms.
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Flexible/hybrid work schedule options
- Salary range: $175,000 – $210,000 annually. HWP expects to hire for this role near the middle of the range.
Please note, we will only respond to candidates we deem qualified.