Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We are looking to add a Production Artist to our Comprehensive Creative Services team. In this position, you will be responsible for the creation and preparation of print and digital collateral materials while ensuring strict adherence to brand standards. This role involves producing multiple versions of collateral using design software, executing revisions based on feedback, managing print processes and maintaining organized file systems. Additionally, the Production Artist plays a pivotal role in print vendor management and contract establishment.
What You’ll Do
- Produce multiple versions of print and digital collateral materials using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Effectively manage and implement multiple rounds of revisions based on feedback.
- Ensure brand consistency and quality control by adhering to brand guidelines.
- Prepare electronic files for various printing processes, including digital, offset and web printing.
- Create error-free, properly constructed print and digital artwork and mechanicals.
- Establish and nurture relationships with print vendors.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts with new print vendors as needed.
- Effectively communicate with business partners and internal stakeholders to meet project goals.
What You’ll Have
Success in this role will greatly depend on your ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating great attention to detail. Well-developed organizational skills are essential to effectively perform independently while being deadline driven. In addition, you should have:
- 5 years of experience as a production artist in an agency or brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or another related field preferred.
- High level of technical skill with Adobe® Creative Suite and Microsoft® Office Suite.
- Expert at electronic file management. Must know how to save files to a server, upload files to FTP sites, and follow proper file naming conventions. Must know Adobe Acrobat to create pdfs to the proper specifications.
- The ability to traffic and manage assets for creative files.
- Full understanding of the graphic and photo reproduction process to troubleshoot problematic graphics, photos, layouts, and unexpected challenges before release.
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Flexible/hybrid work schedule options
- Salary range: $52,000-75,000. HWP expects to hire near the middle of this range.