Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know:
We’re looking to add a stellar Senior Accounting Coordinator to our Finance & Accounting team. The Senior Accounting Coordinator will support financial processes and operations. This is a perfect position to jumpstart your career or if you have an interest in finance or accounting!
What You’ll Do:
- Audit peer-to-peer programs for aggregate spend reporting, resolving all data and database entry omissions for final sign-off
- Assist with general Accounts Payable responsibilities, including credit card, invoice, and expense processing and payment.
- Manage speaker payment process in accordance with applicable contracts/agreement and payment structures.
- Assist with entry of all internal accounting and finance related data needs.
What You’ll Have:
- 3+ years in a related role
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices and financial awareness
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Customer service mindset
- Keen oral and written communication skills
- Good organization skills with ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
What We Offer:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Remote and hybrid work available
- Generous PTO, including a paid week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs