Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We’re looking to add a Meeting Manager to our Meetings & Events team. The Meeting Manager will be responsible for successfully handling the logistical planning, implementation, and reconciliation of pharmaceutical company-sponsored meetings (in person/live and virtual). This includes, but is not limited to, symposia, congress management support, speaker training, advisory boards, editorial boards, and product theaters. You must be a master at attention to detail with the ability to plan and implement all facets of execution flawlessly. Delighting clients is required along with strong problem-solving and communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Plan the logistical requirements for in-person and virtual meetings
- Includes venue sourcing, contract negotiations, AV/production requirements, and catering and travel arrangements, ensuring that budgetary and compliance guidelines are met
- Manage communication of meeting details, ensuring that internal and external attendees understand all logistical information
- Execute and manage on-site and virtual meetings
- Manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines such as team workload and assignments and freelancers
- Have a keen understanding of contract provisions and the ability to negotiate terms
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively resolve them
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues during in-process meetings
- Reconcile meeting budget to actual within the required timeline
- Travel on-site, including on weekends
What You’ll Have
- 3+ years of meeting planning experience
- A history of exceptional attention to detail and customer satisfaction
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed are required
- A background of establishing a network of conference organizers and associated vendors; identifying association and congress opportunities and requirements is a plus
- Experience using the CVENT event system
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Zoom meetings and webinars
- Confidence and calmness under pressure at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional ability to build credibility and positive relationships with clients and key opinion leaders
- Internet search/research skills
What We Offer
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan employer matching
- Eligibility for profit sharing
- Generous PTO, including a week off in December for the holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site gym and other employee wellness initiatives
- Casual work attire
- Comprehensive mental health services
- Leadership development training program and other career development programs
- Remote and hybrid work schedule options
- Salary range: $64,000 – $80,000 annually. HWP expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range.
Please note, we will only respond to candidates we deem qualified.