Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. Our vision is to make the world a healthier place through our scientific work and incredible team. By choosing a career at HWP, you will be part of a culture that is committed to making a difference in health care and our communities. We are motivated by providing everyone with a job they love and fostering a culture that is devoted to career growth and employee well-being.
Thanks to the work of every employee, HWP is recognized as a 2019 and 2021 MM+M Best Place to Work and 2020 Inc. Best Workplace. We are proud of our award-winning culture that supports many charitable initiatives, employee health and wellness, and employee career growth.
What You Need to Know
We’re looking to invite freelance Software Developers to augment our Technology team. In this role we will ask you to contribute to the design, documentation, testing, creation, implementation, and maintenance of enterprise applications.
What You’ll Do
- Create, develop, manage, and maintain enterprise applications under the direction of the Senior Software Developers
- Write high-quality source code to support enterprise applications
- Conduct functional and nonfunctional testing as part of the development life cycle for the enterprise applications
What You’ll Have
We are interested in meeting you if you have a degree in computer science or related technical discipline with 5+ years’ experience developing enterprise applications. In addition, you will need:
- Must reside in the U.S.
- Knowledge of programming best practices and procedures along with familiarity with .NET framework
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database systems such as SSMS, T-SQL, SSRS, and SSIS
- Strong project management skills and the ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Attention to detail (a must) plus keen planning and organizing skills